Monday, February 20, 2006

OBAGI - switching products from AM to PM?

by anonymous
Feb 20, 2006 04:59 PM

Can I switch the routine and use the morning products at night and the night products in the morning? I seem to flake worse with the day products. It might make working easier without my face flaking off...

re: switching products from AM to PM?
by anonymous
Feb 20, 2006 05:10 PM

i did that just last night. The Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte really makes my skin peel so i tried it at night and did the retin-a in the morning. I am not sure if thats allowed though.

re: switching products from AM to PM?
by anonymous
Feb 20, 2006 08:14 PM

Hi,
It's not recommended, but you can do this if it suits you. The only problem is that Retin A is best used at night because it increases skin sensitivity to sunlight.
Dee
more obagi